Library New Arrivals July-August 2022
- Teacher: Hiruni Rathwatta
DATE : Thursday 04th August 2022
TO : All Students
FROM : Registrar Office- Saegis Campus
SUBJECT : STUDENT DRESS CODE
Please note that the Student Dress Code will be explained in the Student Code of Conduct of Saegis Campus will be closely monitored with immediate effect. Therefore you are kindly requested to adhere to the guideline given below.
Quote from Code of Student Conduct : Clause 8.0.1 - Dress Code
8.0.1 Students are expected to be properly attired within the Campus premises. Shorts, Short skirts, Mini-skirts, 3/4 trousers, rubber slippers and improper clothing will not be permitted inside the Campus; No slippers including sandals and collarless T-Shirts will be permitted inside the Campus premises.
who will come to campus in slippers(both male/female) and improper attire will
not be permitted to enter the campus premises.
Dr Esmond De Silva
This message is regarding the re-sit examinations (Alternative assessment) for BS Batch 26 – 39 Semester 1,2,3,& 4. Examinations will be started from 7th July 2022 till 18th July 2022 via Saegis Online.
Re-sit examination Timetable is attached. If any changed to re-sit examination schedule we will update you.
Students are require submit all assessments (Assignment and Alternative Assessments/Exam) to Saegis Online portal on or before deadline. You can use your existing logging details to login to Re-sit Unit.
User name will be your index number password will be same password which you used to login to Saegis Online.
General Instructions for Re-sit Examinations.
1. The re-sit exams will be conducting from 07th July 2022 onwards though Saegis Online.
2. In the Saegis Online there is a separate unit for Re-sit Examinations.
3. Please refer the re - sit timetable for you re-sit exams. (Attached herewith).
4. Upload the re-sit exam answer scripts as a word document to the portal with in given time period as outcome wise except 4th semester ICT out comes 3,4 and 5(Upload as mentioned in the timetable).
5. Please rename your work (answers scripts) with your index number and make sure to upload in to correct outcome. Please mention following detail in your answer scripts.
· Name, Index Number, Module name, Outcome and Batch
· Students are require to attach Declaration form for each outcome (Compulsory). If unable to do so, it will consider as invalid submission and will received ''Fail'' mark.
· Students who stand for second attempt is required to pay respective re-sit payment to Finance department and attached your payment slip with Assignment.
Payment details as follows.
Account Name - Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd
Bank - Commercial Bank
Branch - Foreign Branch
Account No - 10 3003 0902
Account Name - Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd
Bank - Sampath Bank
Branch - Nugegoda Branch
Account No - 0003 1002 3655
Please send your payment slip to (firstname.lastname@example.org), Finance department for confirmation. You are require to mention your index member, Batch, module and outcome which you made payment clearly on the payment slip.
**Please send the Business Communication LO 3 re –sit presentation via link. General Instructions
· Students are required to present their presentation individually. No Group presentations are allowed.
· Each student will be given between 5 to 10 minutes time to present
· Students are require to turn on camera during presentation
· Kindly submit the below documents along your presentation to (email@example.com). Mail topic should be Documents for Business Communication presentation Re-sit.
1. Presentation Slide
2. Agenda of the Presentation
***The answer script after the deadline will not be accepted.
Batch 01 Name List (1).xlsx
Lecturer: Selvaratnam Ajendra
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecture hours: Sundays, 8 am to 10 am
Consultation time: Sundays, 10 am to 10.30 am